Rooting is the first step into flashing a custom package onto your device. So what we have here, is a rooting guide for the Sony Xperia SP C530x. The following tutorial is compatible with many Sony Xperia SP variants and firmware running on KitKat, JellyBean and lower.
Method 1: Root Sony Xperia SP with Towelroot
- the latest Towelroot app from the section by clicking the “λ” symbol.
- Transfer the tr.apk to your device.
- Go to Settings and check Unknown Sources option under Settings> Security. You can also enable this option while installing TowelRoot.
- Now navigate to tr.apk and install it. If you see security bypass warning from Google while installing the app, select Install anyway.
- Now launch Towelroot app and tap the make it ra1n button to root your device.
- If the app displays “Successful” message, that means you have rooted your device. Now that you have rooted your device, wait for a few seconds and verify root using a root checker app.
Method 2: Root Sony Xperia SP with Easy RootToolkit
- Download the one-click root toolkit from the download section.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC and open the folder.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging and also check Unknown Sourcesoptions in Settings> Security.
- Connect your LG G3 to the computer using USB cable. (Connect one end of the cable to your phone first, and then to the PC)
- Now double-click the RUNME.bat file.
- When the command window pops up, choose an option and follow the instructions by pressing the number key on your keyboard. You can choose all the 3 options one successively.
- Your Xperia SP will reboot into mode and perform the operations.
- If asked, choose the apply update from ADB option using the volume down key and press the power button to select it.
- Once complete, reboot your phone and verify root using the root checker app.
Thanks : DroidViews